Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as an Employment Specialist!
Primary Responsibilities for Employment Specialist:
- Provide ongoing job assessment, evaluate student’s performance at work site, and provide on-site job coaching
- Task analyze jobs, provide skills training with students, and implement accommodations and strategies to promote student independence within the work site.
- Demonstrate proper job skills required at work sites and monitor daily performance of consumer.
- Collect data and document performance in prescribed format for each session with consumer.
- Mentor new job coaches as necessary
- Ensure student safety in transit to work sites, at work sites, and support in developing travel skills as necessary
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Related work experience in employment services preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
Why is CCRES the BEST decision for YOU:
CCRES is a non-profit industry leader providing educational and behavioral health HR/staffing services within Southeastern PA. We work in partnership with the Discover program of the CCIU to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to individuals with special needs.
- Education documentation – Degree or official transcripts.
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education FBI Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Clean Driving Record
Employment Specialist pay rate is $19.75/hour.
Employees are eligible to receive compensation for required trainings, supervision and travel stipend (between client locations).
403 (b) with employer match.
YMCA membership discount.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or
disabled status, or genetic information.
clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist, direct support professional, employment support, job coach, intellectual disabilities, employment specialist, job trainer, job development, job skills training, employment services, community outreach, vocational assessments, client assessments, DSP, ESP, community participation